Thursday, August 11, 2005

Peace to all. I've not posted for a while because I've beeb quite busy trying to work on our house. The rehab of the LR and DR has taken over a year and we are almost finished.

This weekend I may with lil Joe go to -

AUGUST 13/14 GREENS GATHERING, JAY MC GINNIS FARM, NEW PARK, PA

Posted by: csteelatgburg on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 08:36 PM
Please enjoy a relaxing weekend on a solar-powered country farm in rural York County. Bring your tent, food to share, musical instruments, and great ideas to build the Green Party of Pennsylvania! Event begins at 2:00 Saturday, earlier arrivals OK, and culminates with the GPPA Meeting on Sunday from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm. FMI Phone the farm: (717) 382-4754 – Jay. Please, no Styrofoam, virgin paper or other unsustainable or un-recyclable containers.

I'm seriously thinking about joining the Greens. The Democrats do not share my values. I don't think my vote will carry any more or less weigh, but I'll most likely join for educational purposes. A solar powered farm? Just that would be something to see.

I've been thinking on what I would like to post on my blog. I have come to the conclusion that I'll cover politics, sustainable living(Energy issues) and stories from my life that I have found educational and funny. My effort in politics is to promote peace, understanding and tolerance. I will focus on Human Rights, enfranchisement and exposing the lies of people who promote War, disinformation and Intolerance. I'll mix in a joke or 2. I welcome people in good faith and I want to hear your stories from your life and please, as many jokes as you want to post.
your fellow Human