Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I Really Do Wish That

"We" were greeted as Liberators. That The American - Iraq War was justified. That the Billions of our Treasure and the Precious Lives of our Military was spent on the Greater Good.

I wish it was one Big Happy. A Hands Across Mesopotamia. I wish I was wrong from the get go.

That Bush was the Freedom Spreader that he claims he is.

So many little dreams crushed(warning graphic). So much Goodwill squandered.

I also wish I grew up way earlier than I did. That my Mother and Brother was still alive.
So much youth lost. So much Love left to give and receive.

So much......Lost.

These wishes have less a chance of being realized than my Precious Lil Joe Graduating from Brown Suma Cum Laude this June.

With the following stories taken into context there is not a doubt that the situation in Iraq has declined to the point of no return.

Another Mai Lai? I'll withold judgement. Will Iraqis?

Who do you think they will believe?

Us or their own People?

What paid propaganda is going to counter this?

Iraqis ready to stand up?

Or have the Shias completed OPPLAN A and are ready to go full scale?

Don't worry. The people who Lied and Created this Pit of Horrors have a plan.

Peace. I Wish. I Hope.

I Pray.



NOTE TO GO TO HOMEPAGE GO HERE OR JUST CLICK ON THE TOP BANNER "CARBON PAPER".
FOR THOSE THAT ARE COMING HERE ON A "DANDELION" SEARCH THE PIC IS UNDER "I WISH".