Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Back In The Saddle Again

Blogging With My Friends.

UPDATE-APRIL 20TH - THIS IS HOW THE PIG POSTS IN OTHER'S NAME(YES HE DOES IT TO OTHERS) CHOOSE "OTHER" WHEN COMMENTING.PUT THE PERSONS NAME IN AND ON WEB PAGE POST THE TARGETS URL. TO DEFEAT THIS GO TO COMMENT SETTINGS AND CHOOSE "ONLY REGISTERED USERS".

To all interested parties, a lowlife called Hell Pig has been going on many blogs and posting as I, Human. Ever since Crooks and Liars on "Mike's Blog Roundup" linked to me, he has harrassed me, my friendlies and many others.He has posted as I even on sites I have never been on. Any postings after April 14th 2006 from me are to be dealt with suspicion.For any new people, peruse my archives and see what I sound like.

The article this scumbag is upset about is my "Remember" post. The sick far right will do anything to hide the bloody pack of lies.

When you think of Hell Pig, think Michelle Malkin the sick woman who posted the phone numbers and addresses of students who were protesting recruitment on campus. The students, like me have received death threats. Hell Pig did and then he went even further. He posted as I in an attempt to extort the removal of the "Remember" post. Ain't gonna happen. As a matter of fact the post has been duplicated on a few blogs and the numbers are rising.

To help all to identify Hellpig I give the following information -
his IP is 24.22.230.14 His location says Seattle.
His 2 known blog addresses are http://traitorsofamerica.blogspot.com/
and http://devilpigs.blogspot.com/
I will not hot link so no one accidently steps into his garbage filled burrow.
If you do pay Hell Pig a visit make sure your stomach is empty. Yes he lives up to his name and is that vile.

To get a free site meter to identify people like Hell Pig go to Site Meter

Blog Blog into the Night
Blog Blog expose the Sick Far Right
Blog Blog do not Fright
Expose their vile nakedness to the Morning Light.
Blog Blog.....

Peace.