Wednesday, December 12, 2007

THE MIRROR OF THE SACRED SCRIPTURES & PAINTINGS



In my quest to understand the Secrets of the Masons I run across some pretty far out stuff. Today's discovery is totally Freaky Deaky. I'm far from a mathematician or an artiste', however it seems that one could do this with just about any painting. Yet, some of the images are startling to me. Some seem representative of Masonic symbolism and others remind me of images depicted on Mayan ruins. In some of the images, the pyramidal shapes coupled with the duality of Human Sexuality blew my wee mind.

As I want you to get to the good stuff right away, I'd advise, that when you click on the following link you scroll down to about the 1st 5th of the page to "Hidden Images : Leonardo Da Vinci - Video Demonstration" and start playing the short vids.

In addition, the site says this is a one time free visit, just erase the cookies (or set your browser to do so when you close it, as mine always is) to return again and again. Greed does appear to be the motive here. Just look at the price of their DVD!

Here is the link - THE MIRROR OF THE SACRED SCRIPTURES & PAINTINGS

After you view the vids suggested you can go back to the top and click on the "free access" and there you will see Mirrored Oriental art and maybe some others (I have not checked it out fully).

I find it laughable that the site owners are going to make huge profits and go to lengths to protect their "Copyright" off of another's work. Especially since their premise is that these are intentional hidden images.

Here is a Telegraph article about it.
(link found at subject site).

Whether or not it is a lead into the Secrets of the Masons, it sure is fascinating and Spooky. Enjoy!