Monday, August 25, 2008

PLEASE CONVINCE ME THAT I SHOULD SUPPORT AN OBAMA/BIDEN TICKET

Because the only thing I can say nice about Senator Biden is that he is a fellow Native Pennsylvanian. Other than that, he "Voted" to Abdicate his Responsibility on a question of War when he voted for the "Iraqi Resolution". He is a proponent of Partitioning Iraq, a major objective of the Racketeers. He has held many Committee posts where all he did was empower the Racketeers. He has made serious criticism against Senator Obama. How many times are the Repubs going to play the Biden, "Obama's not ready to lead" clip?

It's as if Sen. Obama etal, really do want to lose. They already may well have lost one vote. I would like to be convinced otherwise. Save the "throwing your vote away" argument though. I don't buy into that argument at all. Not the least of which, I already feel I threw away my vote when I campaigned and voted for Sen. Obama here in Pennsylvania.
Peace.

Labels: ,