Tuesday, December 01, 2009

MESSAGE TO PRESIDENT WAR MONGERING WHORE OBAMA



We've been fucked again. I knew he wasn't a Liberal like myself, but I didn't think he was a player for the Racketeers. And people ask me why I was a Ron Paul for President supporter. BECAUSE HE WAS AND IS ANTI RACKETEER! BECAUSE WE BOTH WANT THE SAME FUCKING THING! A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD! Which I ain't afraid of, because I'm confident that true dyed in the wool pink Liberalism would win. It's way past time to throw away the bullshit Right and Left labels. We need to support those who want a Democracy in these Dis United States. People like Rep. Grayson from Florida. Senator Feingold. Rep. Kucinich. And to fight the Behemoth we needs allies from the likes of Rep. Ron Paul.

I guaranfuckingtee tee you folks. 2 things ain't ever going to happen. Guns and Abortion will not be outlawed. Ain't going to fucking happen. So if one or both issues are close to your heart, just drop it. Fucking drop it. It's a canard to separate us.

I'm so fucking mad all I can close with is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............

Labels: , ,