Wednesday, November 15, 2006

SUPPORT THE TROOPS BY HOLDING THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF ACCOUNTABLE

I'm introducing a new friendly tonight. I 1st found his blog by surfing the "next blog" button some time ago. I have kept from linking him because I wanted to keep the Sick Far Right from attacking him and I did not want to compromise his position.

His last post hits the target right in the bulls eye. Which should come as no surprise really. Being that he is an Officer in the United States Army. He and his wife are currently stationed in Iraq. They are the parents of 1 year old Handsome Hunter. I should remind all readers right here and now, his expressed opinions are his and do not represent U.S. Armed Forces Policy or U.S. Governmental Policy.


















It is with great pleasure and his permission that I introduce
Marcus and his Blog Anger Management <--click .Please visit and read his " Tread Surely but Lightly" post. And please, please, post all comments relating to his post at his place, not here. 'kay?