Monday, July 23, 2007

A QUICK SHOUT OUT

Hi Friends. My machine is still down. It was a huge investment to buy it in the 1st place and we can not afford to buy another one. My online activity is restricted to the library and at a friend's.
At the library I can only be on for a 1/2 an hour. Because of restrctions I cannot play video, see my links on my side bar and many other problems. My friend lives over an hour away.

I find this very frustrating. Just as I came to the concluson to stick with blogging my display went bad. I miss all my friendlies and Hope that none has hardened their Heart towards me. It is just beyond my control. I will visit when oppurtunity permits and blog when I can. I have about 15 mins. left so I have to check my email. Maybe next round I'll have a chance to visit you all. Take care.
Peace