Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Damn Interesting






















I ran across a site that is damn interesting. it's called Damn Interesting. All I can say about it, is that there are some Damn Interesting articles. Whether or not all is true at Damn Interesting, I think you will find some Damn Interesting reading. Like this one, on what really happens to the Human body when exposed to the vacumn of space.
I learned some Damn Interesting stuff about Science and History at Damn Interesting.
I think you will too. That is if your Interested. If not....... Damn.
Peace Now. Damn It.
ps - About the Photo - I hunted all over cyberspace for a pic of a person without a helmet on in space. The only one I could find was at the article linked. And to post that would not be too Damn Interesting. Some how I find this one so. I can't quite put my finger on it though. I found it at another damn interesting site. The sites called Atomic Rocket. I used to have one of those. Kept it in my Pocket. I better stop there. Any more and it would not be a ps and then I'd have to rewrite the post. Which I'm not too damn interested in doing.

Labels: , , , ,