Tuesday, September 05, 2006

WHO KILLED JOHN ONEILL?

WHO KILLED JOHN ONEILL?

This is another video on 911. It takes a different approach than the one before. Even though I knew many aspects of the case before viewing it, I learned a few worthwhile things. As with all these videos and material that I have and will be posting on 911, I do not agree with all that is presented. The one common theme is the Government's involvement in 911 and I know that to be true.

The Secret Government that is in control consists of such a complicated web that it is hard for one to grasp the immensity and nature of it all without doing a tremendous amount of research. This video gives a very good outline of some of the Orgs and individuals in the Secret Government that revolve around 911. It also presents counter arguments to the idea of the Government attacking us on 911. It's kinda like a Docudrama, all acted out by one man. Human gives it 2 thumbs up. One for facts, the other for presentation. Please watch and listen to WHO KILLED JOHN ONEILL? I think you won't be disappointed.

If you would like to read up on what power the Secret Government wields and the extent of it’s web I strongly suggest starting with 2 books that I found to be very informative. The 1st is "The Outlaw Bank: A Wild Ride Into the Secret Heart of BCCI" by longtime journalists Jonathan Beaty and S.C. Gwynne and the 2nd is "Barry and The Boys" by Daniel Hopsicker.

Peace