Thursday, May 04, 2006

THIS IS FOR THOSE THAT DRAG

my Lord and Savior through their Bloody Battlefield. This is for those who Believe Bush is a godly man. This is for those who believe War is Glorious. This is for those rooting for War with Iran.

This is for those who issue death threats while hiding behind anonymous names. This flash was made by a 15 year old Alabama girl named Ava Lowery. Since it's release she has received numerous death threats and other spew. As I have learned, the Truth when shoved in front the faces of Bush's minions can garner such behavior. Hopefully, just maybe after calming down from such anger, they will reflect on their own Humanity.
I stand in Solidarity with this precious and gifted child.

This is her video - What Would Jesus Do? (WARNING VIOLENCE)

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want; He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters; He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for Thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies; Thou anointest my head with oil, my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of The Lord for ever."

More of Ava's videos.

Peace.