Friday, June 09, 2006

What a

Busy week for the Human family. If all works out we will be moving next month. In a feeble effort to ready the house for sale, I have not been online as much as usual. I say feeble becuse Lil Joe has taken to waking up every couple of hours. Every night. All week. I finally got to sleep at 5 this morning. On the couch downstairs. I in the main took the job of calming the wee one all week so my beloved could sleep enough to go to work. After 4 this morning she took over with him. I went downstairs to get away from the screams. Woke up at 1 this afternoon. With my back screaming.I gotta go pick up the Sleep Stealer in a 1/2 hour. I think I'll try to work on the room next to his when we get home. If he will self entertain himself while screwing in more drywall. Yeah, right. Well as I learned when he was new and waking up every 3 hours to be fed, it is an art of the possible raising the Lil guy.The difference now is he ain't screaming for food. He's pissed that he's alone in bed. Well that's my whining for the day. What's yours? But, before you lay it on, watch this short vid.

Have a great weekend!

Peace.