Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What Does America Stand For?















In a discussion of recent comments made by Michelle Obama, Bill O'Reilly took a call from a listener who stated that, according to "a friend who had knowledge of her," Obama " 'is a very angry,' her word was 'militant woman.' " O'Reilly later stated: "I don't want to go on a lynching party against Michelle Obama unless there's evidence, hard facts, that say this is how the woman really feels. If that's how she really feels -- that America is a bad country or a flawed nation, whatever -- then that's legit. We'll track it down."






















And since I've had recent comments from members of the Sick Far Right, I feel the need to show just what they stand for.






















Last night, feeling the Spirit I wrote this at Left In Aboite's place -
"I really think the Racketeers thought that Sen. Obama would not be much of a threat. Maybe we are seeing Evolution right before our eyes. Maybe We are not the backward retarded people that we have been led to believe that We are?
Maybe We by and Large really are a Progressive People? Have We really Come So Far from these not so long ago times? God, I Hope and Pray so. I'm betting my 3 year old's future on it.

And with that I say Good Night by saying GOOD MORNING AMERICA!"

I know where and with whom I stand. Do you?