Friday, January 18, 2008

Sweeeeeeeeeet!

THIS IS NOT A PICTURE OF SUSAN ESTRICH. IT IS THE PICTURE I FOUND ON AN ONLINE DICTIONARY. NEXT TO THE WORD DITZ. IT JUST CLOSELY RESEMBLES SUSAN ESTRICH. I SWEAR.















Have you ever wanted to email Tony Snow? Or Fox Head Roger Ailes? Welllllll -
Susan Estrich, one of Fox News' token liberal commentators, would like to share all of the top secret personal email addresses of people like Tony Snow and Anita Vogel and Roger Ailes and Madeline Albright.



What is Tony Snow (TonySnow@eop.gov) still doing with a Government address? I thought he works for Fox News? Oh yeah, I forgot, Fox News is the Government. And just who would that Hillary be at hillary@hroseandcompany.com be? I wonder if she would like to see some of the Dead and Mutilated children of Iraq she helped bring about?

Don't bother me now...I'm on a Mission from God :)

Labels: , , ,