Sunday, September 17, 2006

WHAT WENT WRONG?

What happened to the Home of the Free and Land of the Brave?

Why doesn't somebody do something?

Where do I go?

What do we do?

Just what the hell is the truth of it all and how the heck do I tell?

All questions you have either heard, spoken or thought yourselves.

Maybe the next videos I offer will begin the process of you answering the questions yourself. I know it did for me. It's a start anyway.

There is a rule for comments on this post. To comment one will have to view all 4 videos. They are 1 hour long each. If you don't want to watch them or have something else to say please use the open thread below. All comments not conforming will be removed. I really don't want to hear any answers to the questions above before you have seen the videos.

Please watch the videos and apply your critical thinking. Then I will be sincerely interested into what you have to say about them or the questions above. Thank you.

A CENTURY OF SELF
PART ONE: HAPPINESS MACHINES

PART TWO: ENGINEERING CONSENT


PART THREE: THERE IS A POLICEMAN INSIDE ALL OUR HEADS: HE MUST BE DESTROYED


PART FOUR:EIGHT PEOPLE SIPPING WINE IN KETTERING